Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering division is currently recruiting a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter with industrial manufacturing experience.
What we can offer:
- 3+ month contract role
- Immediate start
- $40 per hour plus penalties
- National organisation
- Unparalleled commitment to OH&S
The role will consist of:
- 50/50% split between preventative and break down maintenance
- Fast paced production macinery - food industry
- Detailed record keeping
- Ensure production targets & minimum down time targets are achieved
What you will need to apply:
- MUST have a Mechanical Fitting trade qualification
- MUST have proven capability working on in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Exposure to working food manufacturing is highly regarded.
- Additional tickets viewed favourably
- Experience working with production and maintenance KPI's
- MUST have a current drivers license
- MUST have Consistent work history + 2 References
- MUST be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an opportunity applications can be made to Stephen Charalambous at Randstad via the apply now button below. Thank you.