industrial painter - permanent opportunity in Lane Cove
Lane Cove, New South Wales
AU$ 31 per hour
Our client is a Global Market Leader in Design, Manufacture & Supply of Mining Equipment based in Northern Sydney (Lane Cove Area) is currently looking for a Qualified and Experienced Painter/Blaster to join their paint workshop team Permanently.
This role suits an individual that likes to work as an all-rounder and experience daily job variance with duties whilst your main role is to do painting and blasting, working independently and as a team within the workshop and overall site. The Client is looking to employ someone who has a 'can-do attitude', 'proactive approach' and strong adherence and compliance to WHS when working.
As a business the client experiences high productivity on a daily basis and the role will need an individual who is physically fit, able to accommodate working Overtime, Shift work and Weekends when required. There is RDO in place for this position.
To be considered for this position, it is ideal that you have the following:
- Hold a Certificate III Painting and/or Trade Equivalent
- Employment experience in Industrial Painting and Blasting
- Advantageous if have Polyurethane Painting Experience
- Must Have a Forklift Licence
- Any tickets would be advantageous: WHS White card, Confined Space, Working at Heights, Overhead Crane, Rigging and Dogging, etc.
- MR or HR Drivers Licence would be ideal
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Full work right in Australia Must be Australian Citizen
- Good written and verbal communication
- Have basic computer skills to log paints and work via internal computer system
If you strongly feel you meet the above criteria and description please ‘apply now’ or email your resume to email@example.com
Painter, Industrial, Blasting, Qualified, Industrial Painting