- Global firm with head offices in Sydney
- Over 100 staff members internationally
- Leading name in the market continuously winning industry awards
- Stylish and Spacious offices with lounge areas.
- There will be strong focus on increasing your design and documentation skill set.
- Design, documentation & project management of refurbishments.
- Oversee and review documentation to ensure that drawings are reflective of latest brand standards.
- Ensure the design meets the current brand requirements and specifications
- Coordinating with external consultants to integrate requirements and meet overall project objectives
- Coordinate internal reviews of projects with a view to continual improvement
- As a you will gain exposure to all areas of the business internationally.
- You will help where necessary on all projects across Health, Hospitality, Retail and Commercial.
What do you need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in industry.
- Strong Revit skills (at least two years local) essential.
- A portfolio of projects reflective of strong concept and design skills.
- You need to be ambitious and eager to learn.
- Have a positive can do attitude.
For more information about this position or for a confidential discussion around your interior design career. Please contact Louise on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9233 9922