A boutique design team in Sydney is seeking a talented Senior Interior Designer to join their dynamic team.
For many years this design group has been looking after some well known brands in Australia and have a strong workload of project currently and well into the year, with a fresh new design approach about to get under way this is an excellent time to make the move and be part of that positive change – why not flex your creative muscle as well as challenge yourself in fast-paced retail and hospitality delivery?
If you’re looking for a fast paced and varied role this could be the very position you’ve been looking for; with stakeholder management and project coordination components, this role would suit someone well-rounded in their abilities, or someone on the cusp and wanting a great supportive environment to gain that well-rounded exposure.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will require:
- Interior Design qualification and creative in your design approach
- The exposure to a fast paced environment (retail and hospitality)
- Time management skills
- Be able to communicate design ideas through different software
- The capability to communicate and liaise with stakeholders, consultants, and builders
- Strong documentation ability using AutoCAD
- Revit for 3D Design development would be a distinct advantage but other software’s considered (Sketchup and Rhino)
- Strong project coordination ability including managing project budgets
- The capability of identifying inefficiencies in workflows and rectifying them
- Working rights in Australia are essential for this role
- Natural aesthetic eye and creative flair
- Confident with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
- Design, documentation & project management of refurbishments on time and on budget
- Oversee and review documentation to ensure that drawings are reflective of latest brand standards, are accurate, compliant and within budget
- Oversee and manage project documentation concept to construction
- Management of design approvals with lessors and approvals by franchisees
- Ensure the design meets the current brand requirements and specifications
- Coordinating with external consultants to integrate requirements and meet overall project objectives
- Coordinate internal reviews of projects with a view to continual improvement
- Management of office systems to ensure all documentation/templates reflect changes to design elements and communicates
- Develop store design keeping the design fresh, sustainable and relevant
If you are an experienced senior designer and would like to express your interest in retaining the right recruitment representation pleaser send your CV to Jade.Collins@Randstad.com.au Or call Jade Collins on0431774950 For a confidential chat.