Interior Designer - Mid level
Interior designer required for multi-disciplinary practice in Sydney covering the specialist areas of Architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, and Interior Design.
A highly skilled team of professionals with a huge presence in Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney working across commercial, retail and town centres, defence, education, science and research, health, public and culture, sports, residential and workplace interiors. Each office works collaboratively across all sectors with each key areas of expertise led by Portfolio Leaders, who are highly qualified individuals renowned for their capability and contribution to the sector. Their continuous undertaking in national and international research ensures that they remain at the forefront of the current market and technological trends while also positioning them as a leader in the industry.
This position will be 2ic to the principle of design, it is a chance for you to get recognised for the innovative, creative designer that you are by running the Sydney office's design output, working across various project types such as commercial, retail and residential.
You will be required to:-
- Develop initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects, discuss requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and set project schedules
- Understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final brief.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes using REVIT
- Conduct feasibility studies for projects
- Run the Sydney Interior Design output
- Build the interior credibility in the Sydney market
What you need
- This is a client facing role therefore you must be professional and presentable
- 4-5 years experience in a concept to construction design role
- Local experience
- Proficient in the use of Revit
- Degree or similar from a reputable university
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to a range of project types
- The opportunity to work across multiple offices in Australia
- Support and continuous development from a team of highly skilled Architects and designers
- The opportunity to join a company that promotes from within
- Be part of the future growth that will see this company becoming a leader in the Sydney market
- The opportunity to run Sydney's design output
Please note that you will need to complete a Revit test for this position.
For more information please call Jade on 0431774950 or alternatively apply now by sending your CV in word format to email@example.com