Our client is looking for an experienced internal auditor to come on board. The key areas will revolve around managing all aspects of the company’s risk based audit. There will be travel required domestically and have exposure to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The responsibilities include:
- Assist department heads to provide globally consistent, risk based, added value audit service
- Provide assurance to the Board and Audit Committee through developing and executing risk based audit services which assess the effectiveness of processes and internal controls
- Reviews compliance by management with business objectives
- Advise management on solutions to identify deficiencies and opportunities
- Optimise the cost of control and bring best practice and continuous improvement into the organisation
The suitable applicant will have 3-4 years of experience in internal auditing large sized organisation. The company offers a rewarding career progression, competitive remuneration package and close to public transport with the option of onsite parking.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in financial / operational auditing within internal audit function
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Experience in a large organisation with multiple locations
- Be Qualified CA/CPA with Big 4 chartered background
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Sarah Davies on Sarah.Davies@randstad.com.au quoting reference number 90M0266696