As the Inventory Manager you will maintain data integrity and ensure that stock is healthy to support all service and Inventory flow is managed.
As the Inventory Manager you will be playing a key role as part of the Operations functions and manage a team of 20 staff members within the warehouse and in the field. Reporting into the General Manager, the Inventory Manager will play a pivotal role for the Northside centre in Brisbane.
The Inventory Manager will play a major role in providing excellent business performance in Inventory record accuracy, managing all cycle counts monthly. Performing an integral role managing the Inventory by maintaining days on hand.
- Achieve 90% Inventory Record Accuracy and complete all assigned Cycle Counts each month end
- Lead a team of 20, build morale, and achieve team targets
- Achieve monthly budget levels
- Achieve zero instances of expired inventory in the field
- Process goods returned.
- Minimum 3 years in an inventory planning/ inventory controller position
- Ability to deal effectively with complexity
- Leadership capabilities
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite - especially Excel
- Anaplan system exposure highly desirable
- Good knowledge of financial systems and procedures
- Be willing to seek new and better solutions and drive change
- Ideally a background in Distribution / Supply Chain
- Must be available to commence immediately
Benefits of the role:
- 3month contract role
- Located on the Northside of Brisbane
- High remuneration + annual bonuses
- Strong team culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Immediate start
Please apply through the link provided. If you would like to have a confidential detailed discussion please contact Tina Macroyannis on 07 3243 3948. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.