We are currently seeking a plumbing/irrigation technician for a 2-3 month local Government contract in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide to perform troubleshooting and repairs of existing irrigation systems and some modifications/additions to systems. Must be physically fit and also be willing to dig holes!!
To be considered for this role you MUST
- Have a white card
- Have an SA drivers licence
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Be available to start immediately
- horticultural and plumbing / irrigation qualifications and experience would be beneficial
To apply for these roles please click the apply now button and attach your CV or call Rachel at the Randstad Morphett Vale branch on 8307 2900.