Randstad Technologies are the largest IT recruitment Company in the World. Providing both traditional recruitment and Solutions provider for their Clients you can be part of this Global brand and Community. We are growing consistently month on month and as a result are looking for Resourcers & Junior Consultants to join our busy team and play a pivotal rle in supporting some of the most successful IT Senior Recruiters in the Country.
We have a highly experienced team with minimal staff turnover. It is a highly driven team with big plans for growth in 2017 and beyond and we need you.
The highly experienced and stable Leadership in place at a team, State and National level mean that we are able to provide all of our staff outstanding training and support to help you grow into a full 360 Recruitment Consultant further down the line, remain in our team and maintain your career path with the largest IT recruiter in the World
To be considered for the role you must have
- At least 6 months experience working in either in sales, recruitment, call centre, hospitality or similar industry
- Have an interest in the World of IT
- Proven ability working towards and exceeding key performance targets
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with making outbound calls
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to your career
- Motivated and reliable
- Must have a current visa to work in Australia
- You do not need to have a technical IT background as full technical training will be provided
For more information please contact Zena Clark. National Operations Director Randstad Technologies