Forming part of the IT Operations Team, the ITAM (IT Asset Management) Team are responsible for the governance, maintenance, validation and deployment of software and Hardware across APAC. Working closely with the Line Manager, the IT Asset Analyst plays a key role in the management of software assets across the business along with the renewal of maintenance of agreements.
They will be expected to work with the IT Asset Manager to implement a robust set of processes to support the way assets are managed through the use of the lifecycle of software assets using the management tool Flexera and identify opportunities to save money.
The role will cover 10,500 users based in multiple offices across APAC;
Ideally this role will suit an individual and who enjoys the challenge of integrating process improvements in to day to day working practices and has knowledge of software asset management systems
The following skills/experience are essential
- Engage with and manage relationships with software vendors.
- Management of day to day queries from users across the business relating to licences and pricing
- Management of renewals and invoices for software maintenance contracts
- Support the budget forecast cycle by identifying future software maintenance costs
- Input in to SAM Team KPIs
- To develop a good understanding of licensing rules and contract agreements and introduce supporting process flows and work instructions
- Provide support as necessary to ensure APAC achieve maximum business benefits from SAM using standard processes across the region
- Manage the receipt and issue, control and account of all software assets, to ensure they are complete and auditable.
- To carry out regular software usage audits, inventory checks and trend analysis to ensure the software is correctly accounted for within the business.
If you have the above please "Apply NOW"