Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Randstad Technologies is currently resourcing for a Full Stack Developer for an initial three months contract with a strong view to extend. My client is a large Government organisation and this is an exciting opportunity to participate in a digital transformation project.
- You will be responsible for full stack development and support of customized cutting edge software solutions adopting the best approach.
- You can expect to be challenged, while excited to be working with some of the most innovative and exciting technologies and methodologies.
- The culture within the team recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration.
- You will have a strong technical & software development background across multiple business contexts and languages.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate solid experience in the following:
- Javacript in the browser and Node.js
- UI libraries and build systems, jQuery, Bootstrap, Gulp
- EmberJS or any other single page application framework
- Java, best practices, code patterns, tool chains
- Amazon Web Services
- At least one NoSQL database (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- RESTful web services
- Git or other version control system
- Linux and command line interface
The candidate has experience with:
- Amazon AWS products such as API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, VPC, Route 53, DirectConnect, SQS, SES, SNS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Automating environment setup and continuous integration / delivery with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Chef/Puppet, Jenkins, CopdePipeline
- ElasticSearch service
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development (TDD), automated testing
- UX and User Centered Design
- Scrum, Kanban
- Lean (MVP, Build – Measure – Learn)
- Formal IT qualifications highly regarded
It is an exciting long-term project and a quiet Dynamic and supportive environment.
If you have the above mentioned skills then please refer to the reference no 90M0267012 and apply to this role asap.