junior administrator / administration assistant role in mosman! in Mosman
Mosman, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
An innovative software company specialising in providing businesses with capability assessments and results, is looking for an energetic and switched on Administration Assistant to join their close knit team. This company has an extremely dynamic and driven culture that promotes a 'can-do' approach to their work. This would be an exciting workplace for anyone who is interested in IT and is keen to be exposed to HR practices.
As the Administration Assistant / Junior Administrator you will be reporting directly to the Client Services Manager and will assist with administration support in regards to the capability assessments. You will be in a small team of 13 people that consists of friendly, relaxed and hard working individuals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Enrol users and maintain system security
- Control and monitor user access to the database
- Ensure efficiency in administrative systems, processes and databases
- Liaise with clients in regards to results from the completed assessments
- Maintain archived data
- Generate reports with the data recieved from the completed assessments
- Establish and maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- General office administration duties as required
This role requires a high level of communication, attention to detail and a high level of computer skills to succeed.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous administration / administrator experience (desirable)
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- Show initiative and manage tasks outside the scope of the role
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Strong organisation skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- High level of computer skills
- Great entry level role for the right candidate
- Great location in Mosman with great views
- On going training and development
- Be apart of a great team
- 9 month salary review
- Permanent Role
This is a great opportunity to further your learning in the administration, whilst being in a company that promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere.
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
Administrator, Administration Assistant, Administration, IT, Information Technology, Software, HR