junior quantity surveyor in Ryde
Ryde, New South Wales
About the company
This reputable Tier 2 Civil Contractor has partnered with Randstad to seek a Junior Quantity Surveyor to build the commercial team due to significant growth in the company.
In this role you will be tasked with providing contract support in accordance with client's requirements and company policies and procedures.
This role is responsible for performing, coordinating and assisting commercial duties in support of the project. These include the provision of varied duties, such as preparing client submissions, handling information requests, preparing correspondence and performing other duties as assigned.
This is a long term opportunity for genuine career progression and will provide an excellent place to work along with great help and support to build skills.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum two years experience in road works, excavation, bridge works, concrete structures, marine works, airport and rail infrastructure, pipelines, remediation etc.
- Degree qualified in Estimating / QS / Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven administration experience in a large project team within a large organisation, with strong levels of judgement and discretion.
- Proven construction experience of working in a commercial and/or legal department on a major project is highly preferable
- Extremely strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Whats in it for you:
- Be a part of a well respected tier 2 contractor
- Working on multi million dollar projects
- A support system with great progression plans
- A long term opportunity
- A family like company who takes pride in looking after employees
- Competitive salary
- Based just outside of the city with on site parking and coffee shops.
- And much more....
If you are a Junior QS and would like to express your interest in this role please sends your CV to rachel.greenway@Randstad.com.au. Or call Rachel for a confidential discussion on 0292 339940.
Quantity Surveyor / civil / commercial / Contract administrator