Our client urgently requires multiple junior site administrators for one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects. Supporting the site managers, engineers and contract team, your duties will include reporting, document control, and general administration. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who is flexible in approach to tasks and can adapt to change easily. This position will commence immediately for the right person. It will be on an ongoing full time basis located in Sydney’s South West.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure adherence to relevant quality control policies and procedures
- Financial Administration of invoices and expenses
- Preparing minor correspondence or reports, processing accounts
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role, your profile will demonstrate:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and keen to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
This is an amazing opportunity to work on a multi billion dollar project and it definitely won’t last long. If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia.