We are looking for a Key Account Executive to join a leading property and marketing organisation in a full time Account Management role. You will be working closely in a successful team in a marketing & media environment to manage client relationships across a number of clients and to contribute to revenue across retail portfolios.
This role will require an organised and professional individual who has experience managing a portfolio of key accounts. You will be someone who can hit the ground running in a dynamic and collaborative team. The organisation is looking for someone who has had experience building and maintaining strong relationships- with clients and internal stakeholders alike.
The organisation is well known as an employer of choice and the brand is widely regarded as a staple in the Australian market. This is an opportunity to join an organisation with potential for long term career growth in a sales environment back by an established brand.
- Will require you to manage a portfolio of key accounts to achieve budgets and grow revenue.
- Would see you forecasting and managing budgets- in collaboration with the wider organisation.
- Negotiate the renewal of licenses- utilising in house legal counsel.
- Communicate effectively with the immediate team and work with all other area’s of the business.
You will need:
- 1-2 years experience in an Account Manager position- media industry experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be a true team player with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Intermediate MS office.
You wil recieve:
- Opportunity to join a well known and established brand
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity for career growth and development
Click the link to apply or contract Elly on +61 2 8298 3838 or email elly.hyamhobden@randstad for any questions.