Key Account Manager – Industrial / roofing / building products -
Base + Super + FMV + Incentive
A Fantastic opportunity to work with a multi billion dollar global leader in construction, building supply and other related products, to name a few of their business entities.
Growth has lead to internal promotion, which in turn requires a talented Account Manager to grow a territory in Sydney, managing key clients including major developers and contractors.
You will be responsible for some of the key buyers for the company as well as having the opportunity to develop a larger client base.
- Manage major accounts and building new business across tier 1 contractors, developers and builders in the industrial and commercial markets.
- Be highly proactive in chasing new project work, to build your pipeline of business overt the course of the year
- Leverage off existing relationships to ensure current clients have the latest products and information on services
- Be able to understand schematic drawings and plans to successfully quote for business
- Up sell and cross sell different areas of the company
- Promote yourself and the company at trade shows and other events
- Hit an exceed sale targets and KPI’s
- Strong sales, rapport building and account management / development skills
- Proven track record in managing and growing large accounts
- Background selling an industrial / construction product is preferred
- Having worked in or sold to major builders, contractors and developers
- Trade or technical background preferred to assists with solution selling
- Experience using IT systems for reporting and selling
- Being able to self motivate and work autonomously
- Well presented and professional with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Drivers license
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Jonathan Gertler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8298 3863