Randstad is a preferred supplier of temporary workers to the WA State Government. One of our clients has an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Land Acquisition Officer.
The ideal candidate must have experience including Land tenure, interpretation of Certificates of Title and encumbrances.
The successful candidate will provide assistance the the Land Acquisition Managers and Officers in the acquisition, taking and dedication of land for roadworks, assisting with offers to purchase and arranging payments.
- Property acquisition dealings and formalities
- Experience with Financial systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the Land Administration Act 1997
- Customer focused service
- Ability to adapt to the work flow needs
- Great attention to detail
If you can display these abilities through you resume of recent work please apply online or email Jennifer.email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted