l&d business partner in Southwestern Sydney
Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 85,000 per year
This Australian owned retail is currently seeking a Learning and Development Business Partner to join their ever growing business. My client is looking for an experienced and engaging Learning & Development professional to manage all learning initiatives end to end.
Working collaboratively with the Head of L&D and wider HR team you will be responsible for delivering the full training cycle organisation-wide, in line with the business strategy and transformation. In this autonomous role you will conduct ongoing needs analysis, plan the training calendar, facilitate courses and assess and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning (to include compliance training, induction, development, leadership development, soft skills and E-learning) as well as be fun, engaging and passionate about Learning and Development.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 3+ years experience in similar Learning and Development roles
- Tertiary qualifications in L&D, HR, Finance or a related subject
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Proven background in designing and delivering a wide variety of training programs
- Ability to develop in-house E-learning and blended learning programs
- Training needs analysis and training evaluation experience
- Ability to create engaging course content and present effectively
- Confident, warm and engaging facilitation style
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Retail OR a highly fast-driven environment is essential
For a confidential discussion on this role ref: 14M0267187 please contact Melissa Khouri on 02 9019 1600, email@example.com or apply using the link below.
training and development, facilitation, technical training, training projects, trainer, facilitator
Certificate IV - training and assessment
Bachelors Degree in HR or equivalent