A new opportunity has become available for a senior electrical engineer looking for a step up from their current role or for someone in a similar role who is looking to work with a company where they are able to work towards becoming a Director and shareholder in the next 2-3 years. This is a growing company who has successfully expanded into new sectors and high profile clients.
As the Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- People and performance management
- Project Delivery
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Financial reporting including budgets and P&L
You ideally come from a strong building services projects background with strong relationships across the market. You will have high level communication skills with confidence liaising with senior management, presenting to clients, managing budgets, report writing and completing tender submissions. Over the next few months your team will expand and therefore will need to feel comfortable and be experienced in leading/managing teams.
My client is offering a lucrative remuneration package as well as other internal benefits.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years + experience
- Strong relationships in the Building Services market
- Leadership experience managing 5 + staff
- Diversity across projects will be highly regarded
- Strong working knowledge of Australian codes and local standards
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this or any other similar roles then please apply or call Monica Poole on 02 9233 9926 or email email@example.com