We are looking for a kick ass PHP developer who can manage a team and also enjoy the beach (optional). You would be working on a range of SaaS applications with the following technologies;
- PHP and PHP frameworks such as Symfony (ideally), Zend, Codelgniter or Cake.
- Source Control systems like Git (ideally) or Apache Subversion
Ideally you will have experience with;
- js having used ORM systems such as Doctrine or Propel
- Package managers like npm and composer
- Used software build tools like ant and grub
- Played with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Selenium, Karma
- And experience with server administration on the AWS platform
There are currently 4 existing experienced developers to manage, mentor and direct in day to day activities. You will be in charge of creating clean, robust and performing DRY code. You will be architecting innovative solutions to problems. You will be producing clear documentation with technical specifications. Also be prepared to swat bugs in modern and legacy code (I didn’t say it was an easy job).
Great salary package can be negotiated plus relocation if you don’t happen to already be at the Sunshine Coast with a company which enjoys great market share of their industry.
Get in touch today by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button or email Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone and call me on 07 3031 3216.