This group is one of the quiet achievers of the Melbourne construction scene, an up and coming builder with an impressive list of commercial and luxury residential projects With two Directors that are progressive and supportive, and solid office based support, you will join a team of Leading Hand/Foremen that get the opportunity to work on interesting and high spec projects in role encompassing supervision and hands on work as required. They have recently secured two new projects in start in the next 4 weeks -a $1.8m build in Canterbury and a $2.5m project in Essendon and are seeking two high calibre individuals to join the team.
Reporting to the nominated Project Manager your core skills and experience will include:
- Ensure daily and weekly program tasks are executed as per programme
- Hands on trade activity as required
- Have a clear understanding of project requirements to communicate to all trades before commencement of works
- Supervise in house trade and labour personnel as well as subcontractors to ensure compliance to plan and specifications
- Ensure site adminstration and trade quality checks are undertaken regularly
- Be responsible for the maintenance and implementation of OHS standars on theproject
- Liaise with other project stakeholders including client, architect and consultants as required.
To be considered for this role it is essential you are a trade qualified Carpenter with a verifiable track record on high end residential projects with proven experience at Leading Hand and/or Supervisor level. A positive, proactive attitude, keen eye for detail and strong communciation skills and best practise in OHS is imperative. A salary package in the $100k-$130k range is available, dependent upon experience.
Please apply online using the links below or contact Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org