As one of the top Professional Services firms, our client is seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their high performing team in Melbourne CBD.
This role will support the Learning and Development team from an operational level, and is an excellent opportunity to fast track your growth within the L&D space.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating training
- Ensuring induction material is up to date
- Preparing correspondence
- Maintain a high level of customer service to stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to the team
In order to be successful, you will:
- Have experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Possess impeccable attention to detail
- Be naturally inquisitive
- Demonstrate initiative and proactivity
- Thrive in a fast paced, quick thinking environment
Interviews are commencing immediately!
If this sounds like you, please apply by uploading your CV in Word format. For a confidential discussion, please call Tiffany on 03 8621 5700.