We are currently recruiting an experienced Learning and Development professional. In this role you will play a critical role within this regulatory project for leading Financial organisation. Within this exciting opportunity you play a key role in the instructional design focus building an On-Line training program.
As the successful candidate for this LED contract role you will be an enthusiastic and creative training professional with experience in all areas of Learning & Development. You will play key role in reviewing and summarising key policies for new starters within the organisation
As the LED to be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, implementing and facilitating a variety of training programs across online, face to face and written training medium
- An ability to research and incorporate current best practice into the L&D offering
- Ability to build networks and strong relationships acting as a business partner both inside and outside the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written skills the ability to review and summarise company policies.
- Engaging and passionate facilitation skills
In this short term contract you will play a critical role within the regulatory program and the evolution across the organisation. You will be primarily tasked with producing the ON Line Training content to reflect the new policies of the organisation. Yopu will need to have good written skills and the ability sumarise policies.
Should you wish to discuss this role further you can contact Andrew Woutersz on 02 8298 3885