Our client is a locally established and well-respected boutique law firm who works exclusively with victims of crime, in particular, specialising in cases involving child abuse. They assist hundreds of victims and conduct the largest number of claims for historical abuse across Australia and abroad.
We have a unique permanent opportunity available for a Legal Administrator to join their well founded cohesive team. As the Administrator, you will provide clerical support across the business including, creating new files, general file management, preparation of documents, written correspondence, arranging appointments, diary management along with providing additional general office duties. Given the nature of the work involved, this role requires someone who has a mature approach to their work along with an ability to display a high level of sensitivity, compassion and resilience.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a clerical/administrative role
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and organisation skills
- Display initiative and take a proactive approach towards their work
- Strong computer skills at an Intermediate to Advanced level
- Ability to handle sensitive matters displaying a high level of confidentiality and privacy
If you are looking for a loyal employer who will provide a positive and support environment where you will gain invaluable skills and experience along with the opportunity for development and growth click APPLY now. Alternatively for a confidential conversation please call Krystle Parker 02 4032 7350.