An ever changing environment, this global company is seeking an experienced and hands on Legal Recoveries Officer. Working as part of a large team, this opportunity will see you taking ownership of your role!
Reporting to the Credit Manager – Risk, the purpose of this role is to ensure an efficient and effective debt recovery process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely collection of accounts
- Liaising with Legal Service Providers and Debt Collection Agencies
- Management of the Legal Ledger
- Bad debt write off submissions
- Monitoring the performance of Legal/Debt Recovery
- Identifying risk
- Reporting of potential recoveries
To be considered, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role – large environment
- SAP Experience highly regarded
- Legal Recoveries/Credit Risk experience a must!
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
IMMEDIATE START! Please call Suzanne on 9615 5385!