A Unique services based IT company providing solutions to a wide range of SME clients, working closely with them to provide specialist IT solutions, needs a Level 2 Systems Engineer to join a permanent Position.
On a daily basis you will:
- Delivering infrastructure projects autonomously (Server Hardware Deployments, Desktop deployments, Anti-Virus, Office 365 Migrations, Google Apps, VMWare Exchange and SQL)
- Networking – ADSL, Fiber Network turn ups and troubleshooting, LAN Cabling, VLAN’s
- Managing the IT Service Desk and supporting clients with support issues in a timely and professional manner. Ensuring SLAs and customer service standard are met
- Backup and Recovery
- Working closely with technical leads on other knowledge domains
- Administering and maintaining a range of networks and systems
- Providing Network and Systems guidance and support to key clients
- ITIL Service Management
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Must have MSP experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT experience in multi-server, multi-site, multi-domain environments
- 3+ years’ experience in medium to large size environments
- 4+ years’ experience in supporting systems infrastructure (Systems, Storage, Virtualisation)
- Tertiary qualification and Industry certification– IT, Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience. MCITP, MCSE, VCP, CCA
- Strong Experience (and preferably certifications) in VMware, Microsoft Server Suite of products
A competitive salary is on offer for successful candidate.
Full drivers license and transport is required as you a required to go to client sites.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.