Wellsite Mechanical Technician (HPU)
Our tier 1 Oil and Gas client is urgently looking for 2 HPU wellsite technicians to work on a small project in Chinchilla bus in/out from Brisbane on back to back 2-week swings starting from 19/09/2016 or 3/10/2016 onwards until the end of October.
What you must have
- Mechanical trade background with a minimum of 3 years post trade
- 2-5 years experience in oil and gas operations
- Inspect test, adjust and repair mechanical equipment to satisfy appropriate governing
- Hydraulic power unit experience is essential
- Execute / perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on wellsite plant and equipment
- Gas test atmospheres, white card and operate 4x4
- Type B Gas certification
What we can offer?
- Opportunity for development and further project work within a known and trusted company in the oil and gas sector.
- Rates competitive with the market
How to Apply
Please click Apply and please attached a resume and cover letter that detail:
If you are looking for a new role or considering a move and have all the necessary qualifications, please contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0409601326 ASAP or to apply online, please click on the appropriate link