Our client, an international organisation who has over 30 years of successfully delivering technically challenging projects and innovative solutions to the food, medical and plastics', this highly regarded firm is again increasing their footprint in South Australia. Our client is looking to bring on a new customer service / despatch administrator to work within their sales and marketing team. This position reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, she has created a team with an excellent work balance; encouraging humour and personality while recognising the demands of day to day work
Working as a Customer Service/Despatch administrator you will be required to provide varied administration support duties. Your ability to prioritise workloads and be flexible will be paramount, as your duties will include but not limited too;
- Sales order processing, managemen of paper trail and filing
- Answer general product, delivery and order enquiries
- Reception visitor greeting and management
- Communicaing with internal and external stakeholders
- Commuicating with customers regarding daily depatches and invoices
- Assisting with Non-Conformance Report
- Preparing daily despatch including picklists, shippers, invoices and other required paperwork
- Generate weekly forward order reports, missed shipment reports, back order reports and communicate actions required to both internal stakeholders and customers
The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive and have a high attention to detail. You will be committed to the position and available to commence work shortly.
You will also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills are essential; especially Excel - all candidates will be tested.
- Strong knowledge of sales order to invoice preparation processes
- Demonstrated capability of working autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
At Randstad our mission is ‘Shaping the World of Work’, as a candidate this means that we are committed to going the extra mile to find you a meaningful position and invest in your career through Randstad. Should this this role attract you please do not hesitate to apply; however I do request that a tailored covering letter is attached to your application.
Should you wish to have a private and confidential conversation regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Tom on 08 8468 8010. Once again I can not stress the importance of a tailored covering letter as candidates who do not provide won’t be progressed past the initial application phase.