Our Client is a new and growing independent reinforcement company, manufacturing and distributing reinforced steel throughout Australia.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for an experienced Machine Operator to join their growing team in Blacktown NSW. We have multiple positions (Day and Afternoon Shifts) in our plant from operating a main shear line (cutting) and bending processing coil, through to operation of high speed off coil/de-coiling machines, processing various quality products in a jobbing shop environment.
Rotating Roster (Permanent Casual)
Day Shift - $25.91
Afternoon Shift - $29.80
Night Shift - $33.69
Working within a fast paces environment, your main duties include:
- Machine Operations - cutting, bending and pressing of reinforced steel products
- Use of an overhead crane - loading and unloading trucks and machine
- Stacking materials
- Bundling metal bars
- General Labouring
- Scanning and labelling
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years continuous service as a machine operator/process worker/overhead crane operator
- Available for Day and Afternoon Shifts
- Can understand, follow and comply with WH&S obligations and can demonstrate a safe work ethic
- Skilled in the use of a handheld scanner (load scanning) is preferred, however training is provided;
- Has reliable transport to get to and from work
- You are a highly motivated individual with a results orientated focus; and
- You have a willingness to learn and be multi skilled where the need arises across different areas of the plant.
The successful applicant will be joining a secure, reputable organisation who offers their employees opportunities for career progression.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please APPLY now or email your CV to email@example.com or call our Parramatta office on 02 9615 5300
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.