This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to be responsible for the correct and safe operation of a plastic extrusion machine. The successful candidate will be required to maintain quality standards, while ensuring that their workstation and surrounding area are kept clean and safe.
To be considered for this position, you will confidently demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within the plastic extrusion or similar industry
- Experience working in a team environment
- Forklift licence with experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Employment history of reliability
- Available for an immediate start
What do you get in return:
- Highly attractive pay rate
- North Brisbane location
If you satisfy the criteria above, can demonstrate a consistently solid work ethic and are ready to take part in a rewarding opportunity then hit the "Apply Now" button and register your interest. Alternatively, enquiries can be made with Stephen on 07 3640 6800.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.