A heavy equipment manufacturer based in Melbourne are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager. The candidate is required to manage the routine and planned maintenance of plant and machinery within the facility.
- Be innovative and take responsibility of driving the team forward.
- Have the ability to develop others within the Maintenance team.
- Manage the planning/supervision/organising of the team on a day to day basis through planned routines, projects and unplanned breakdowns of plant and machinery.
- Be capable of resolving issues conducive to positive employee relations in pursuit of fair and consistent standards throughout the team/process, counselling team members where appropriate.
- Ensure that all team members are aware of and follow all relevant Health & Safety guide lines appropriate to the area including risk assessments, Company policies and any other legislative requirements.
- Be fully conversant with and maintain compliance
- Liaise with external service engineers/parties etc.
- Be part of a CMMS system implementation
- Be technically competent in electrical and mechanical activities.
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record in workshop management, a good understanding of preventative maintenance procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- You will be a people manager with a hands on approach.
- Have a proven track record in CMMS systems and management.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Keith Tannahill on 03 9252 2176