marketing & communications executive in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Our client is a pioneer in innovative telecommunications infrastructure, designing and constructing connectivity services and networks across the Asia pacific region. Operating in a modern, rapidly changing industry, they have a strong track record of delivering large scale infrastructure projects to meet the needs of any organization. They are currently seeking an experienced technical marketing and communications executive who can produce materials that effectively communicate their innovation, advanced capability and excellence to their target markets.
As an articulate marketing communications executive you will create content across a range of external publications, that effectively informs and educates key clients and target customers on their brand and value proposition. You will maintain your knowledge on the industry to produce relevant publications that will drive customer and market interest; increase site traffic and ultimate generate leads from the interest you will create. The main responsibilities are to:
- Produce technical content that drives site traffic, engagement and client interest
- Produce technical content for C- suite level audiences eg CIO’s, CTO’s or Financial Controllers
- Research, investigate and maintain industry knowledge to produce publications eg white papers, case studies and blog articles
- Manage social media and tailor content for those platforms
- Manage the distribution of all content and measure on ROI
- Assist in producing video content
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and implementation
As an experienced marketing and communications executive with an advanced understanding of marketing, you will bring your journalistic ability to source, research and present information from internal and industry sources to produce technical content for different audiences. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Communications or Journalism
- Extensive experience in a B2B environment, within ICT, Engineering or Financial services
- Experience creating content for technical or complex products or services for broad audiences
- Experience with Wordpress and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of digital content marketing, increasing brand awareness on social media
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to be articulate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing and maintaining media contacts and public relations
In return for your advanced content creation and writing ability you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, a great team working environment and the opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting technology companies coming out of Brisbane!
If you are ready for a new opportunity in an exciting company, click apply ASAP or contact Callum Young on (07) 3031 3237 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
communications, marketing communications, communications officer, communications manager, marketing executive,