marketing coordinator in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Our client is a national market leader in early childhood education. With over 150 center’s across Australia providing the highest standard of care, they are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist in implementing and coordinating national marketing campaigns. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain exposure to a national campaign environment, as well as supporting the marketing team with general daily functions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Rebrand coordination (communicate updates, liaise with centre, assess what needs to be done, coordinate campaigns)
- 2017 enrolments (campaign implementation and coordination)
- Fee payment changes (campaign implementation and coordination)
- Word of mouth campaigns (online reviews)
- Vacation care and casual care at Xmas (campaign implementation and coordination)
- CSO survey coordination
- Website photography coordination
- Calls and emails from centres daily: help with CRM, marketing ideas, splash logins, etc
- CRM – group emails, creating and managing users, reporting, etc
- Managing the marketing email – email@example.com
- Splash orders - proof reading and sense checking any splash orders, as well as checking against centre budgets
- Uniform proofing- from supplier to approve designs
If you have marketing experience or are looking to build your experience in campaign and general marketing coordination please apply now as this immediate opportunity will not last! Please call Callum Young on (07) 3031 3237 for more information, or to confidentially discuss your next career move.
Randstad appreciates the time involved in applications, but please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
marketing assistant, marketing coordinator,