Our client is a market leader within the property industry, priding themselves on their long standing reputation within the industry. Due to additional consistent projects coming on board, this position has been created within the marketing team to manage and execute two projects.
This unique opportunity will see you reporting directly into the Marketing Manager, where you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist the Marketing Manager to develop and implement strategic, operational and marketing materials programs across programs, channels and activities
- Develop and implement marketing collateral materials as required
- Work with agencies to design creative compelling content
- Proactively building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Marketing Manager with end-to-end marketing campaigns
The successful applicant will possess:
- A minimum of three years experience within a marketing background and previous experience within the property industry
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing marketing plans
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to think strategically within a fast paced environment
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leader within the Australian property industry with real career growth opportunities while being in a supportive small team environment.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest please contact Bianca Bemand on 03 8319 1112 or email your resume in word format to email@example.com