Multinational Life Science company based in North Ryde is actively seeking a SAP Master Data officer for a 6 month ongoing contract for a supply chain project. This position has close liaison with project manager, IT, finance, supply chain and procurement. The business is close to public transport and also offers parking onsite.
The key deliverables include:
- Manage master data improvement projects
- Ensure compliance to all master data conve;
- Provide accurate financial information across various mini -projects including analysis and commentary;
- Support pricing and margin decisions;
- Assist with financial plans and forecasts;
- Ad-hoc analysis and administration as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport across various internal stakeholders;
- Advanced excel skills (ability to work with macros);
- Hands on work experience with SAP ERP system;
- Be a confident and engaging professional with the ability to take initiative as and when required;
- Ideally have experience partnering with supply chain, procurement and finance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the number one industry sector, in a role that offers direct exposure to senior management. We are ideally looking for a dynamic and driven engineering or finance professional with 12-18months working experience - someone that is analytically minded and eager to learn. If you genuinely feel that you have what it takes, please apply online, via the appropriate link, or give me a call on 8215 1027 to discuss.