Large complex infrastructure company are seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team working on a large Sydney Water contract on the St Mary's water treatment plant. Providing maintenance and upgrades around this long term project will be the main duties and responsibilities of this role. This opportunity is temporary with a view to permanency with the right candidate.
To be considered you must have/be:
- Qualified Fitter by trade )Cert III in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience is a must
- Previous experience in a water treatment plant or asset maintenance is highly regarded
- EWP and working at heights highly desirable
- Own tools
- Flexible working back shifts and overtime
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the position, please click the 'APPLY' button below and follow the prompts or alternatively please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.