Randstad Regional Mining is currently seeking Australian trade qualified Mobile Plant Boilermakers with within the West Australian engineering and fabrication industry to work on an ongoing 2:1 Roster.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Our client is looking to add to their team in Newman due to new contracts. The role is a full time 2:1 roster in Newman on an ongoing basis for the successful candidate.
Skills Required :
- Australian Trade qualification as a Boilermaker
- MUST have Demonstrated Mobile Plant Experience
- MUST have valid working at heights.
- MUST have valid enter & work in confined spaces ticket.
- MUST have valid gas test atmosphere ticket
- MUST proven have gouging & Fluxcore experience.
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results
- MUST have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug & alcohol screen prior to employment commencement date.
- Must be available for an ongoing 2:1 roster in Newman
- 2:1 FIFO Role
- Full-Time Hours
- Stable Employers With Ongoing Opportunities
- $41.02 flat per hour dayshift
- $49.22 flat per hour nightshift
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.