This organization is a complete game changer in the mortgage and finance industry. Some are predicting this organization will change the way Australian’s receive Home Loan advice.
Our client is an innovative, forward thinking, tech and digitally focused online start up organization within the Mortgage Lending industry. They have a clear vision and determination to revolutionize the way Australian’s receive home loan advice. Their building blocks are based on providing unparalleled customer experience and smooth, hassle free online systems to make the home loan application process a breeze.
With the infrastructure build and initial fundraising targets achieved, they now seek a second Mortgage Broker to work closely with the two Founding Partners. You will work on warm and prequalified leads provided by the business with an expectation of converting them to home loan applications.
Responsibilities and key competencies include (but not limited to):
- Experience within the banking/finance industry;
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Confident manner and ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to meet agreed targets;
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills;
- Diploma of Financial Services (Mortgage Broking);
- MFAA/FBAA Membership (preferred);
- Lending product knowledge and understanding of the credit process;
- Ability to be self-aware and honest with yourself.
Is this YOU?
The successful individual must be on board with, and share the vision that “digital and tech organisations are going to revolutionise the world and the way we do business”. You will be hungry and motivated to play a crucial role in building a National organization. You will have exceptional business acumen and communication skills whilst also being agile in a busy start up environment. You will be passionate and enthusiastic, with a drive to provide exceptional customer experience.
For more information call Roland Youakim on 8319 1149 for a private and confidential discussion, otherwise Apply Now.