Randstad are currently recruiting for their reputable client known as the leading Vehicle Storage & Processing Company in Australia based in Altona. Their services include processing, storage, rectification, vehicle commissioning & decommissioning and project management for Australia’s automotive manufacturers, importers, distributors and various government and private organisations. Our clients mission is to provide a ‘One Stop” service from wharf to retailer customer.
Due to rapid growth we are currently seeking x2 Motor Mechanics and x2 Car Detailers to start immediately working Monday to Friday on a casual contract.
Motor Mechanics duties include but are not limited to:
- Tyre fitting and wheel alignment
- Quality mechanical servicing and maintenance
- Diagnosing, servicing and repairing a variety of different brands of vehicles
- Diagnostic experience (preferably Holden)
- Ensuring job records are accurate
- Ensuring commitment and compliance to OH&S
Car Detailers duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning, polishing and buffing to ensure all vehicles are immaculately presented for delivery to our customers
- Ensuring quality assurance standards are achieved
To be considered successful for either of the positions, applicants must:
- Experience in a similar position
- Able to complete a Police Check
- Obtain current Drivers License
- Be a team player
- Be physically fit and able
- Able to provide 2 recent professional work references
In return, Randstad are offering great pay rates of $34+ per hour, with a modern workshop with excellent facilities and amenities with the opportunity for permanency for the right candidates.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for either of these roles, please click the 'APPLY NOW' link and put forward your applications.