My client is a large reputable organisation based in North Sydney and currently has an immediate requirement for an MS/BI Developer to come on board and play a key role in the continually evolving BI environment. You will have a proven track record developing solutions utilising the MS stack in an enterprise environment (any .Net experience is highly regarded), excellent communication and team playing skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous project experience and minimum 6 +years of experience in software development is preferred
- Understand full SDLC and/or Agile Scrum
- .Net (ASP/C#/ VB.NET) Development skills and experience with Visual Studio 2010 is preferable
- Extensive experience in database design and data modelling
- Experience developing ETL processes with SSIS and exposed to utilising SSIS, SSRS
- OLAP(BISM) design and development experience
- Experience in handling large data processing
- Strong SQL query skills
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Access
- Tertiary qualification in computer science or computer engineering degree or equivalent in relevant experience in the IT industry.
The role will report to the senior member of the development team who will provide project guidance and direction, your strong hands on skills will be put to the test and utilised on a daily basis.
This is an immediate requirement and a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation and take your careet to the next level. If you have the required skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply online email@example.com or via telephone (02 ) 8235 3322.