Our client is an ASX Listed, Australian company that retails and imports furniture from around the world. They deliver a diverse range of high-end quality products and have one of the largest footprints in the Australian market.
The National Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the targets, direction and delivery of service strategies in line with operational needs. You will be responsible to ensure customers receive a world class customer service experience inline with the vision and values of the organisation. You will have overall responsibility for approximately 25 employees nationally, specialising in areas of service, technicians and distribution.
Skills and experience
- Leadership experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- High level of people and performance management skills; including managing KPIs, reporting and budgeting.
- Highly effective coach, with a proven ability to adopt a coaching style and bring new and engaging coaching techniques which will inspire employees and drive performance.
- You will be passionate about process improvements and delivering customer engagement at every opportunity.
- A strong understanding of and comprehensive experience in how to lead a team to build customer advocacy in all of their interactions.
- Possess strong relationship building skills which is essential within your team, but also for maintaining strong relationships with our key partners and suppliers.
- Working in a busy environment, the ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is essential.
- Salary of $100-110k plus superannuation available (potential for yearly bonus).
- High profile, key leadership opportunity.
- Engaging and supportive work culture.
- Central Western Sydney location and corporate office space.
- Retail, furniture or bulky goods experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic and RARE opportunity to work within a high profile, publicly listed retailer. If you fit the initial requirements please apply using the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Maralen Nehme on 02 9615 5365.