About the company:
My client is one of the World's leading providers professional services into Defence and enjoys a market-leading position within Australia as a trusted and valued partner to the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
About the Naval Architect role:
With the recent spate of once-in-a-generation approvals from Government for national maritime acqusition projects, my client has a requirement for Naval Architects who have had exposure to maritime acquisition programs in Australia or overseas. The successful candidate will hold an active current NV1 Clearance (or higher) and live in, or at the very least be willing to relocate to, Canberra.
Skills and Experience of the Naval Architect:
- IE Aust-recognised Engineering Degree (Naval Architecture/Marine/Mechanical etc.)
- AGSVA NV1/NV2/TSPV Security Clearance a requirement.
- CASG (formerly DMO) Acquisition Program experience highly desirable.
- Ship design and construct experience.
- Power generation and distribution experience would be advantageous.