nib health funds is home to one of Newcastle’s highest performing sales teams and they are searching for energetic, driven and resilient Sales Consultants who ooze confidence and genuine customer engagement to help them drive sales. With a natural ability to build and nurture relationships this role will extend your skills and see you deliver exceptional results effectively by contributing to your own goals but the overall success of one of Newcastle’s greatest employers.
nib is well known for their provision of tailored insurance solutions across Australia and their innovative business model changing the way people want to buy insurance. Have you ever wondered what being part of this fun, exciting and progressive team is like?
What are we looking for?
- A demonstrated ability to act on generated inbound and outbound sales opportunities
- A proven ability to excite and engage customers to influence growth
- Someone who is courageous and shows consistent resilience
- Demonstrated thought process that is innovative and challenges the status quo
- A goal orientated individual with a focus on achieving and exceeding KPI's as a positive incentive for success
- Excellent communication and proactive listening skills
- A system savvy individual who can easily multitask
- A team oriented focus to embrace the buzz of your team
If you are successful in shining throughout this recruit you’ll be joining a fun team with an established customer base to enhance your sales techniques with inbound and warm outbound calls to already curious customers. Achievable targets and an amazing reward and recognition program will mean you feel a part of the nib team in no time at all!
With a number of financial incentives and devoted leaders who are 100% invested in your career you will be propelled into being the very best Consultant you can be.
Don’t miss out APPLY today to be considered for these positions! Suitable applicants will complete an online test and if successful must be available to attend an assessment centre on Tuesday 27th September with the view to commence the position on 10th October. For any enquiries about this position please contact Krystle Parker on 4032 7355.