Our clients are from the financial services, professional services and technology industries and are always looking to speak to individuals who are looking for that next step in their career.
If you are a passionate and dynamic individual who is immediately available with professional administrative experience and enjoy working in part of a team environment, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Filing and photocopying
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Responding to emails and enquiries
- Communicating with all stakeholders
- Directing couriers and processing mail
- Preparing documents and settlements
- Data entry and data base management
- Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Calendar management, meeting coordination and occasional event management
- Answering calls, processing emails and general office management
- Other ad hoc admin duties
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Self management of workload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working autonomously as well as in a team environment
- At least 2 years experience in a corporate environment or in a similar role
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point) and up to date with technology
To express your interest please click 'APPLY' and attach your cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria, or alternatively contact Ashley Rappazzo for a confidential discussion.
*Please note only candidates who match the job description will be contacted*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.