Our client is a growing Tier 2 construction company who specialize in Retail fit outs and refurbishments. Branching out on their own after being a part of a parent company, they are now seeking a Team Assistant/ Office Manager to help the team in all aspects of the construction process. Located in the inner northern suburbs of the CBD they are ready for an enthusiastic person to join their team ASAP.
The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Provide office administration support including scanning, printing, filing and faxing
- Receiving and directing telephone messages and email correspondences
- Managing correspondences including calling contractors
- Maintain incoming orders, office supplies, and couriers
- Proficient in completing payroll invoicing in accounts payable/receivable
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbally
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Be reliable and an incredible asset to the team
The culture of the team is important, and ensuring that the right person is chosen for the role, the successful applicant will:
- Need to have a resilient nature and be willing to adapt to various team members
- Be bright in nature and have an enthusiastic personality
The successful candidate must have exposure to working in the construction industry.
If you would like any further information please contact Lauren Mitchell from Randstad on 8319 1154.