Our client is a manufacturing and distribution company focusing on forming long lasting bonds with well estalished companies. Working with extremely high end products and a niche market, this wholesaler is a well established and a highly regarded operator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage accounts payable – Paying invoices for products and services engaged by this reputable travel company
- Manage accounts receivable – Prepare and distribute client invoices for tours, issue receipts, confirmation letters and reminders
- Prepare and generate reports through MYOB
- BAS – Prepare all accounts to submit the BAS to the company accountant for lodgement.
- Maintain Bank Accounts
- Personal Assistant duties to the GM and Director
- Manage and maintain the client database
- Support and assist staff
WHAT WILL YOU REQUIRE?
- At least 2 years experience managing accounts payable and receivable
- Experience in preparing various financial reports
- Knowledge of BAS
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to interact with stakeholders and staff at all levels of seniority
- Hands on experience using MYOB is required
- Advanced Excel user with the ability to at least maintain macros
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Sensational Working Hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Lucrative Salary Package
- Access to discounted travel
- Unbelievable working environment
If this role appeals to you and you like the idea of a role that will provide variety and a great working environment, enquire today.