This global leader in animal health is looking for a confident and self motivated administrator who has a passion for customer service to join their close knit team. You will be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and is constantly willing to go above and beyond to insure customer satisfaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join this company as they are growing rapidly in Australia and this is a newly created role. In this position you will have a lot a variety and no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office as well as having customer contact and providing administrative support to the wider team.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone.
- Timely and effective handling of consumer calls, emails, and faxes
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Updating customer database
- Checking timesheets against rosters
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Maintaining the office/kitchen
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Liaising with suppliers
- Providing general administrative support to the team
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration/ sales support or customer service role
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Sense of urgency and capable of prioritising
- Positive attitude and willingness to 'go the extra mile'
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working arrangements - Part time hours (approx 23hrs per week)
- Close to transport
- On going training and up skilling
- Career progression
This role is to start immediately and we are interviewing now. If you believe you fit the above description, have experience in a similar role, enjoy dealing with customers, strong administration skills, a 'can do attitude' and a strong work ethic don't miss out on this opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jennifer Fogarty on (02) 8215 1015