The company is a national, government-owned, not-for-profit organisation with the aim to provide Australians with access to the information and advice they need to manage their own health and wellbeing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager (My Aged Care – Innovations and Gateway), this role will be responsible for ensuring services operate smoothly and delivers its contractual outcomes. The role will analyse data then develop systems, processes, reporting and governance for those services – managing operational deliverables for the My Aged Care program.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaising between key government stakeholders/clients within the health sector and also the outsourced operations division (managing client expectations).
- Providing high quality analysis of performance across both the Contact Centre and Website to ensure consistent and timely information to stakeholders. Accurate reporting against plans.
- Participating in implementation of releases and projects.
- Working across ever-changing health related projects keeping up-to-date with legislation and their potential effects on operations.
- Managing a set of service operations KPI’s.
- Report writing and data analysis; finding trends and creating recommendations.
- Drive partners to deliver quality, effective and efficient operations.
- Undertaking gap/efficiency analysis then creating processes to be implemented
- Leading and participating in various work streams, committees and forums.
- Auditing and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive value for money in delivery of services.
- Support commercial management activities.
- Participate in service procurement and implementation projects.
- An understanding of health related legislation, policies, processes – Essential.
- Experience within service delivery and consumer engagement – Essential.
- Experience in delivering/leading a project from start to end. Highly desired.
- Experience working within government, preferably Health related – Highly desired.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders: partners, managers, contractors.
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative.
- Relevant tertiary qualification: e.g. business, mgmt., communications etc. – Preferred.
- Excellent report writing and data analysis skills – finding trends and creating recommendations.
- Ability to demonstrate previous successes; preferably within project, policy or process related work.
- Contact centre experience – preferred but not required.
- Experience in working within changing environments.
- Personality: ‘make it happen mentality’, professional and intelligent.
- Competitive salary $95k (inclusive of super)
- Gaining further experience and knowledge within the Aged Care/Health Care industry liaising with key government employee's.
- Great progression possibilities (performance dependant).
- Stable full-time 12month contract.
- Unique role within a collaborative professional environment.
If you meet the above criteria then please click apply. Any questions can be covered during the shortlisting stage.