Randstad Education are currently seeking passionate Diploma trained qualified candidates to work as part of the Randstad Education team.
We are partnered with a number of quality Childcare Centres and Out Of School Hours Care Services across the Perth region and are always looking for dedicated and committed Childcare professionals to join our team.
Casual work allows you to develop your skills in childcare, whilst maintaining a flexible working week around your commitments. If you are passionate about working with children, you are available at least 2 days per week and are able to get to work at short notice, then we want to hear from you today!
- DIPLOMA ( Childrens Services / Early Childhood Education and care / Outside School Hours Care/ School Aged Education & Care / Childrens Studies covering age of 4- 14)
- DIPLOMA or DEGREE (Education / Recreation / Sport Science / Liesure Studies /Social or Behavioural Science / Nursing)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Minimum 6 months paid experience working with school aged children
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don't hesitate to contact us today! You can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org