Casual Outside School Hours work is a great opportunity to gain experience working with children age 5- 12 years old. The short and flexible hours will allow you to work around studies or other commitments, while still earning money. You will get the opportunity to work in a range of exceptional schools and get involves in different activities with the children such as sports, arts & crafts, music or drama! We work with a range of schools all over Canberra however we are particularly busy in the North of Canberra including Belconnen, Gungahlin, Braddon and Campbell.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working with children aged 5-12 years old
- Able to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Willing to travel to our fantastic schools & centres around NORTH Canberra
- Available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- The chance to make a difference to children’s lives
- The use of online timesheets
- Professional Development
- We can help you with resume and interview skills and usefully tips!
- Dedicated and knowledgeable consultants who care about you and what you want!
- Opportunities for permanent work
- Constructive feedback from the schools you visit to help with your professional development
How to apply:
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can apply by sending your resume in word format to email@example.com. The email subject should be “Outside School Hours Assistant –CANBERRA”.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!